- Q:What can we bring into the Stadium?
Things you can bring with you
There are some things that you are welcome to bring into the Venue when you attend an event provided that their presence or use doesn’t interfere with the event or disturb other visitors’ enjoyment of the event.
- Disability assist dog
- Home-made food for personal consumption, such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits or cake that is not in commercial packaging
Thing you can’t bring with you
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment there are some things you may not bring with you. We also have commercial partnerships that we need to protect. Please leave the following restricted items behind when attending events as you may be required to surrender them as a condition of entry to the event or the venue. We are unable to provide storage and surrendered items may not be returned.
- Commercially produced food and drinks
- Glass containers.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates or scooters
- Signage, products, clothing or equipment considered by venue management to be offensive
- Unauthorised promotional material including signage, products and clothing
- Laser lights or pointers
- Gang patches/colours
- Weapons of any kind or items that may be used as a weapons
- Items that may be thrown, e.g. bolts, marbles
- Items that may be used for defacing or damaging property,
- Items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by venue management
- Q:What time does the meeting start and finish?
Gates open at 4pm, racing starts 6.00pm and concludes at no later than 10.30pm. Fan Club members can enter the stadium at 3.30pm.
- Q:What time does the carpark open and how much does it cost?
Parking is located on New North Rd inside the main gates of the Stadium. Gates open at 3pm and the cost is $5.00. VIP parking is accessed from Old Mill Road.
- Q:Where is disabled parking?
The disabled parking is in the front two rows of the main car park which is accessed from Gt North Road. The cost is $5.00. Note there is no longer disability car parking from the Old Mill Road entrance. The car park will remain open to you throughout the night and the gate opens at 3pm.
- Q:What happens if it rains during the meeting?
Always hold on to your ticket in the event of a pre-event 6 rainout as this ticket can be re used for the rain date or a meeting of the same value. Season pass holders can have their season passes re scanned at the rain date. Please refer to our terms and conditions on our website.
- Q:Can we bring alcohol into the venue?
No BYO alcohol is to bought into the stadium. We are a licenced venue and alcohol can be purchased within the venue.
- Q:Can we bring seats?
Yes you can, please be respectful of where your seats are placed and make sure the fan behind you can see.
- Q:Is there a cost to get into the pits?
There is no extra charge to enter the pits, but you must have covered in shoes and children are to be supervised by adults at all times.
- Q:If we have a favourite driver can where can we purchase a t-shirt?
There are two merchandise outlets inside the stadium that sell a range of Speedway related products. Sometimes drivers sell their own merchandise from their pits.