Unfortunately, we have a large front approaching the North Island and it is poised to cross Auckland this afternoon. We have decided to not risk it tonight, and have postponed the racing until Sunday 11th Dec.(tomorrow)
Please remember the whole show starts an hour earlier, so racing will start at 5:00pm. This is a busy time of the year, so sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, and we will see you all tomorrow.