- Q:What can we bring into the Stadium?
Things you can bring with you
There are some things that you are welcome to bring into the Venue when you attend an event provided that their presence or use doesn’t interfere with the event or disturb other visitors’ enjoyment of the event.
- Disability assist dog
- Home-made food for personal consumption, such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits or cake that is not in commercial packaging
Thing you can’t bring with you
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment there are some things you may not bring with you. We also have commercial partnerships that we need to protect. Please leave the following restricted items behind when attending events as you may be required to surrender them as a condition of entry to the event or the venue. We are unable to provide storage and surrendered items may not be returned.
- Commercially produced food and drinks
- Glass containers.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates or scooters
- Signage, products, clothing or equipment considered by venue management to be offensive
- Unauthorised promotional material including signage, products and clothing
- Laser lights or pointers
- Gang patches/colours
- Weapons of any kind or items that may be used as a weapons
- Items that may be thrown, e.g. bolts, marbles
- Items that may be used for defacing or damaging property,
- Items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by venue management
- Q:What time does the meeting start and finish?
Gates open at 4pm, racing starts 6.15pm and concludes at no later than 10.30pm.
- Q:What time does the carpark open and how much does it cost?
Parking is located on New North Rd outside the main gates of the Stadium. It opens at 3pm and costs $5.00.
- Q:Where is disabled parking?
The entrance to disabled parking is off Old Mill Rd and is at a cost of $5.00. This parking area is inside the venue providing unrestricted access to the venue. This car park will remain open to you throughout the night. This gate opens at 4pm.
- Q:What happens if it rains during the meeting?
If it is pre-event 6, a rainout ticket will be issued to anyone with a ‘Season Pass’ or an ‘Any One Night Pass’. Everyone with a dated ticket should retain it, and use it the following night. Please refer to our terms and conditions on our website.
- Q:Can we bring alcohol into the venue?
We are not a BYO venue, no alcohol is allowed to bought into the stadium. We are a licenced venue and alcohol may be purchased within the venue.
- Q:Can we bring seats?
Yes you can, please be respectful of where your seats are placed and make sure the fan behind you can see.
- Q:Is there a cost to get into the pits?
There is no extra charge to enter the pits, but you must have covered in shoes and children are to be supervised by adults at all times.
- Q:If we have a favourite driver can where can we purchase a t-shirt?
There are two merchandise outlets inside the stadium that sell a range of Speedway related products. Sometimes drivers sell their own merchandise from their pits.